vendredi 20 mai 2016

TransferBigFiles.com - Files have been sent to you!

TransferBigFiles.com - Files have been sent to you!
You have been sent one or more files through the TransferBigFiles.com service. If you were not expecting to receive any files, please use caution before downloading anything to your computer.
(link expires 5/25/2016 5:48:54 AM)
Message from sender:
Dear Friend,

In a brief introduction, my name is Paul Palmer, From Togo, i am an Attorney by profession, I have an information about your relative who died in my country, leaving behind a huge amount of money $14.5million Us Dollars, in a bank unclaimed, I have been trying to send accross to you the neccessary information about the deceased through email but it keeps returning back to my email as a failure delivery, However, I will explain in more details as soon as i hear from you indicating your interest in this issue.

Yours faithfully
Sir Paul Palmer.
2016-05-20 - My Transfer
1 Files - 12 KB
Family Inheritance.docx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire